Reach me or More from me

http://www.facebook.com/alexis.bonnay
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaBilionaire?feature=guide
http://instagram.com/alexis_truth

Monday 17 June 2013

A new idea

Something that is undefined is something is that cannot be said, since the beholder of the idea knows the truth, but the people around her/him doesn't.
I've been living a lie. Truth is good, the way that you phrase it, the way that you speak about it, is what counts. The way you portray it, the way that you use it.
For a long time I had no idea what loving meant, because I was oblivious to all the means of passion that there is to a human being. As soon as I was old enough I asked my dad to teach me to drive. Now I am a VERY BAD driver, because I shit my pants when ever I am in the drivers seat, but thats beside the point. I mean I want to be free, now physiologically free and literally free is two different things. I want both, I want to stain my skin with a tattoo when I am old enough, if I want to get a piercing then I will get one. I care about a lot of things, and I also like to think I care for my body, but I believe in this philosophy that if "it's your own body, you should be allowed to do what you want with it, and not get judged and hung for what you've done." but of course there are people who will judge you no matter what, it's f***** human nature.
DEAL WITH IT.
I had to.
Everyone does.
Just like having a pillow to squish around in the bed while your girlfriend is writing something completely idiotic..... yeah cheese... so cake BALH

No comments:

Post a Comment